Minimize Taxes to Build Wealth
You don’t have a choice about paying taxes, but you can avoid making the mistake of overpaying them. While it’s hard to imagine anyone intentionally paying too much in taxes, the IRS estimates that more than one billion dollars is overpaid in taxes each year. That’s no surprise when tax laws change every year—even in years when no major tax legislation is enacted.
How much of that money is yours? Wouldn’t you rather see those funds in your bank account or put aside for your retirement or other financial goals?
Because we pay attention to all aspects of your financial life, we know when you can realize tax savings by:
- Restructuring your investment portfolio,
- Holding tax-efficient investments
- Using Municipal bonds when appropriate
- Roth conversion analysis
- Shifting income to dependents in lower tax brackets,
- Tax-loss or tax-gain harvesting from your investments
- Claiming appropriate office-in-home deductions,
- Maximizing retirement plan contributions,
- Identifying all the deductions that apply to your small business,
- Using charitable gifting strategies more effectively,
- Or implementing other tax-saving strategies.
Timely Tax Advice
We are working with you throughout the year, not just when it’s time to file your return, so we spot new opportunities for tax savings as they arise, and you have the necessary time to act on our advice.
Tax Advice You Can Trust
If you’re like most people, your taxes represent one of your largest annual expenses, yet often little or no planning is done to minimize your tax bill. Careful tax preparation and planning can free up money that you can use to achieve your goals. As personal income tax specialists, we will help you aggressively pursue every deduction you are lawfully entitled to.
What would you do with more money to put toward your goals? Discover how much you could be saving on taxes. Contact us to discuss your goals, situation, and concerns.